A bus network covering the 25 communes in the Durance Luberon Verdun urban area
The Urban Community of Durance-Luberon-Verdun (DLVA) launched its transport network, Trans’Agglo, in 2015 across the 25 communes of the Urban Community of DLVA.
DLVA’s transport blueprint upholds a number of principles, such as:
- serving each commune and adapting the service to user needs,
- opening up the network available to adult travellers,
- controlling transport costs through planned rationalisation,
- making the network accessible to all within 3 years (in compliance with the law),
- setting up a customised network that can evolve over time,
- rationalising the bus stops,
- merging a certain number of routes in order to avoid duplication with the routes operated by the Departmental Council,
- focusing on the modal points of Manosque’s railway station and the bus station (incoming routes, regional transport services (TER), regional express coaches (LER), Manobus),
- increasing the number of connections,
- introducing some new features (on-demand transport, a route using the motorway, creation of a summer service, services to enterprise zones).
Thus the network has three crucial objectives: user diversity, optimisation of the transport network, and adjusting the timetable to suit everybody. Check out all the timetables here.
School transport with Trans’Agglo
School transport is an important element in Trans’Agglo’s operation. Trans’Agglo is a transport network that takes schoolchildren along with all other residents. This form of diverse use exists in many urban transport networks where it has proved successful. By taking this approach, Trans’Agglo is able to respond better to demand linked to school hours and to people going to work who can now benefit from appropriate timetabling. Register your children to use the school buses by clicking on this link.
On-demand transport is a special service made available, on a case by case basis, in order to give residents the opportunity to order transport according to their actual needs. This arrangement makes it possible to optimise the movements of the shuttle buses over the whole of the DLVA urban area whilst responding as efficiently as possible to the ad hoc needs of the users of the service. This service could for instance allow people who live in Quinson or Esparron-de-Verdon to travel to Manosque or Gréoux-les-Bains for medical reasons or for shopping or leisure purposes. It is also designed to connect with other public transport networks such as the LER express coach services from Riez to the communes of Montagnac-Montpezat or Quinson. The service can only be set up by calling before 4:00 pm on the day before your journey. On-demand transport is not envisaged for school transport. Contact the on-demand transport service by calling 0 800 00 3235.
Mobility services Town Hall 04100 Manosque
Tel: 04 92 70 35 90
Opening times: 8:30 am -12 noon to 1:30 pm to 5 pm from Monday to Friday Email : email@example.com www.dlva.fr