Congratulations to the parents and welcome to the newborn!
Upon the arrival of a child, the declaration must be made within 3 days after birth. It can be performed by any person who was present at the birth (father, physician, midwife or other). The declaration of birth is recorded for free, newborn child’s town hall and issued by a civil status officer.
Declare A Birth
To declare a birth you must provide the following documents:
- certificate issued by the physician or midwife,
- the name of choice declaration if parents wish to use this option,
- the act of recognition if it was made before the birth,
- the parents’ identification,
- the family record book to record the child if the parent(s) already have one.
Service État Civil Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM and Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau 04100 Manosque 04 92 70 35 23 email@example.com www.ville-manosque.fr