The town of Manosque’s administrative formalities office issues certificates of sponsorship to foreigners visiting their family for less than 3 months.
The certificate of sponsorship is an official document and is issued under certain conditions. The certificate of sponsorship is essential for a visa request by foreign citizens in their own country, and when passing through Schengen borders.
How the certificate of sponsorship works
The request for a certificate of sponsorship is made by the Manosque resident wanting to host a foreign visitor. The applicant must present the originals (+ copies) of the following documents to the town’s administrative formalities office:
- proof of identity of both the person hosting the foreign visitor and of the foreign visitor (CNI, passport, residence permit)
- recent proof of the host’s address (water, telephone, electricity bill, etc.)
- a document to certify the conditions of the host’s accommodation (land tax, rental agreement)
- proof of the host’s revenue (payslip, tax certificate)
- a €30 excise stamp
- Minors: a certificate of parental authority showing the duration and reason for the child’s stay, bearing the parents’ signature legalised in their own country.
Service Formalités administratives (adminstrative formalities office) Practical information Monday to Thursday 8.30am to midday, and 1.30pm to 5.00pm. Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm. Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau 04100 Manosque 04 92 70 35 23 email@example.com www.ville-manosque.fr