The Manosque CCAS welfare service is responsible for the local heatwave (+link heatwave recommendations) and extreme cold weather (+link extreme cold weather recommendations) plans: To this end, the CCAS maintains an up-to-date register of the names of disabled and senior citizens concerned by the alert and emergency plan in the case of dangerous conditions. They distribute recommendations advising of risks in the event of heatwaves. The CCAS also supervises the people on the register in the case of an alert and and coordinates the necessary solutions.
How to feature on the heatwave and severe cold weather register
Retired people aged over 65 and disabled people residing in Manosque can register:
- by filling in the registration form (+registration form link)
- by post: on blank paper to the following address: CCAS, Hôtel de Ville, BP 107, 04101 Manosque,
- by phone on 04 92 74 47 40
- By applying directly in person at the CCAS, the Maison de la Solidarité, 16 boulevard Casimir Pelloutier, 04100 Manosque,
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll-free number (numéro vert) heatwave information service 0 800 06 66 666 free call from 8.00am to 8.00pm social-sante.gouv.fr
Maison de la Solidarité
16 boulevard Casimir Pelloutier 04100 Manosque 04 92 74 47 40 Monday to Friday: 8.30am to midday and 1.30pm to 5.00pm. Thursday: 10.30am to midday and 1.30pm to 5.00pm. email@example.com www.ville-manosque.fr
Mairie de Manosque – CCAS Place de l’hôtel de ville -BP 107 04101 Manosque