The Environment Department of the City of Manosque is:
- the management of urban areas: green spaces, cleaning, maintenance of cemeteries
- the management of natural areas: development and maintenance of the communal forest pest management on public property, management of stray animals (followed by the municipal police)
- the management of major risks: monitoring the legal obligation to clear brush, management and monitoring of municipal backup plan.
This service is shared with the DLVA. It is also responsible for:
- waste management in the territory of the DLVA
- management of forest massifs defense plans against fires
- the establishment of an inter backup plan for crisis management.
Service Environnement Centre Technique Municipal ZI Saint Maurice 04100 Manosque 04 92 70 13 90 www.ville-manosque.fr firstname.lastname@example.org