“Revenu de Solidarité Active” (RSA) welfare benefit
Applicable from st June 2009, the RSA provides citizens with a revenue. The RSA is given, under certain conditions, from the age of 25. The CCAS examines applications for the RSA from single people by appointment. Applicants must be be aged 25 years or over, be residents of Manosque, and have no dependent children, The following documents are required:
- rejection of the “allocation de retour à l’emploi” from the unemployment office, or the rejection of the “allocation spécifique” (in the case of the expiry of ARE compensation)
- the last 3 notices of payment by the unemployment office (for people who no longer benefit from the ARE), or three pay slips
- national ID card or passport
- bank or post details
- “carte vitale” (social-security card)
- a rent receipt, lease or verification letter by landlord.
Domiciliation for Single People
Domiciliation provides administrative addresses for people without a permanent residence for more than 3 months. It allows one to receive mail at the CCAS and open or maintain rights. Domiciliation procedure : To receive domiciliation, the person must prove to have a satisfactory link to the community. The link is established, notably, by one of the following elements: professional activity, children in school, involvement in the territory of the community, family ties, etc. Examined in committee, requests for domiciliation or renewal must be accompanied by supporting documents:
- identification document (national identity card, residence card, carte de séjour pending approval),
- any other document certifying a tie to the community.
Single people or pensioners residing in Manosque may be accommodated by social workers. The Service d’Aide Sociale may intervene for any problem related to their daily lives: budget management, support in administrative procedures, and opening rights to social benefits. Meetings are by appointment only.
Maison de la Solidarité 16 boulevard Casimir Pelloutier 04100 Manosque 04 92 74 47 40 Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to12:00 PM and from 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM and Thursdays from 10:30 to 12:00 and from 1:30 to 5 PM. firstname.lastname@example.org www.ville-manosque.fr
Mairie de Manosque – CCAS Place de l’Hôtel de Ville – PO Box 107 04101 Manosque