The SCOT of the Manosque region managed by the SMEPRM (association of municipalities and programming for the Manosque region) was decided by the governing committee on the 26th of June 2012.
Established in 2000 by the Solidarité et Renouvellement Urbain (solidarity and urban renewal) law, the SCOT is a mechanism for urban planning which aims to organise urban, coherent, socially responsible, and sustainable development. This document harmonises the urban policies for transport, the environment and housing. It establishes objectives above the town’s level which are implemented by the town in the PLU (local urbanism plan).
- Rapport de présentation du SCOT
- Projet d’aménagement et de développement durable
- Documentation d’orientations générales
- Documentation d’aménagement commercial
- Carte 1 : trames et paysages
- Carte 2 : schéma de développement
Approval by the SCOT
19th December 2012: the Schéma de Cohérence Territorial (territorial harmonisation plan) was approved by the SMEPRM. Below you will find a presentation report, the town planning and sustainable development project, the general orientation document, and all the maps associated with the SCOT.
- Diagnostique socio-économique
- Les fiches pré-évaluation de l’état initial de l’environnement
- Le PADD