An additional service
The town of Manosque proposes a child minding and supervised homework service in all the Manosque schools to help families. Organised by the education department (+link to education department), the child minding service is open to pupils from 7.30am to 6.15pm. The service is open to children in the morning and at the end of the day in their school. Families in the following cases have priority for the out of hours child minding service:
- both parents work,
- single working parents,
- with specific difficulties (after assessment of their situation by the education department).
Enrolment and tariffs
Families can enrol their children for out of hour child minding from May, for the following school year, each year. Enrolment is made at the education department (+link to department) at the Mansoque town hall. For residents the tariff is €10 per month, €6.00 for casuals. For non-residents: €15 per month, and €8 for casuals.
- Morning child minding service: 7.30am to 8.10am. The gate and the child minding service close at 8.20am.
- Lunchtime child minding service: 11.30am to 12.15pm
- End of day child minding service: 4.30pm to 6.15pm
Primary schools child minding opening hours:
- Morning child minding service: 7.30am to 8.10am when the gates close. Child minding service to 8.20am.
- Wednesday from 11.30am to 12.15pm
- Evening from 4.30pm to 6.15pm