Many activities for Manosque’s children
The Robert Honde childcare centre’s team proposes a range of activities for children aged between 3 and 12 (no accommodation).
A complete leisure program
The childcare centre has a childcare programme, with a toy and game library, an out of school hours programme (child minding and out of school hours, and provides a wide range of activities: environmental, multimedia, multisports, manual and cultural activities. There are also outings and trips. Three venues:
- Moulin Neuf childcare centre (+link Moulin Neuf nursery) for 3 year olds,
- Ponsonne nursery school for 4-5 year olds,
- Robert Honde childcare centre for children between 6 and 12 years old.
The childcare centre is open every Wednesday during school term, from 11.30am (end of school time) to 6.15pm. It is also open Monday to Friday during school holidays, from 7.30am to 6.15pm.
Enrolments for the Wednesday programme can be made from the previous Friday. Enrolment for half and whole days during the school holidays can be made all year, in compliance with closure dates. It is not possible to enrol by phone. Enrolments can only be made at the childcare centre:
- End of enrolment for the February holidays: 22nd January 2016
- End of enrolment for the Easter holidays: 18th March 2016
- End of enrolment for summer holidays: 10th June 2016
- End of enrolment for autumn holidays: 4th October 2016
The childcare centre proposes a range of packages: with or without meals, half or whole days. Payment is obligatory on enrolment. Payment possible by cheque, credit card, cash and ANCV and CESU vouchers.
- Day: €8.50
- Half-day: €5
- Afternoon with meal: €8.50
- Day no meal: €7
Reductions are possible with vouchers distributed by the Caisse d’Allocations Familiales.
The office of the centre is open all day from Monday to Friday: 2.00pm to 6.15pm, and Wednesday: 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 6.15pm. The Centre de l’Enfance Robert Honde Place Pierre de Coubertin 04100 Manosque T. 04 92 71 09 89 www.ville-manosque.fr https://goo.gl/maps/FemwcVrsgDu