The town of Manosque is located in the Alpes de Haute-Provence department (04), in the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur region, 50km from Aix en Provence, 80km from Marseille, 90km from Avignon and 100km from GAP.
- RD4096 (north-south), and RD907 (east-west): Information on road conditions: 0800 100 200
- Motorway A51 exit 18 towards Aix en Provence/Marseille to the south and Sisteron/Gap to the north,
Coming by bus
- LER 22 or 25
- Lignes express régionales (LER): 0821 202 203 (0.09€/minute)
- Bus station Boulevard Charles de Gaulle 04100 Manosque Tel: 04 92 87 55 99
ACCESS TO LER
Coming by train
- By TER Marseille – Briançon line. Stop at “Manosque-Gréoux-Les-Bains” station.
- SNCF station Place Frédéric Mistral 04100 Manosque Tel: 0 800 11 40 23 (call free of charge from a landline) / 36 35
- By TGV: the nearest station is Aix-en-Provence-TGV. LER shuttle service available as far as Manosque (Aéroport Marseille Provence> Aix TGV> Manosque> Digne line).
ACCESS SNCF INFORMATIONS
Coming by plane
- Marseille Provence airport Tel.: 04 42 14 21 14. Marseille Provence > Aix TGV > CEA Cadarache > Manosque SNCF shuttle service
ACCESS AEROPORT INFORMATIONS
Transport partners (taxis, bus,… )